- Two fine restaurants open every day for lunch and dinner
- Two comfortable lounges with open fires
- Free wifi access in all rooms and public areas
- Fully licensed bar open all day
- Traditional english country garden in the heart of Embleton village
- On-site parking
All our guests are welcome to enjoy the comfort of our spacious lounges or the tranquility of our delightful garden at any time.
Perfect for morning coffee, light lunches or afternoon tea, our lounges have roaring fires in winter, whilst the garden is set with tables and parasols to make the most of the summer months.
The Lancastrian Bar is open from 11am - 11pm each day, with residents and non-residents welcome.